Thursday, April 19, 2012

Market Week!


Today is the day! I'm leaving for the High Point Furniture Market. This is a very exciting time for me. The LOUNGE collection will be showing again at Lazar Ind. Showroom IHFC D817. Debra Venti and the team at Lazar have done an amazing job with the new covers for the Spring season. If you're coming to the show, I hope you'll stop by and see the result of my passion for design.

LOUNGE/ October 2011 High Point Market
Well, it's time to close my suitcase and head to High Point. Wishing all my friends in the industry a fabulous show! I can't wait to get there and soak in all the creativity. Stay tuned here and to my Twitter and Facebook pages for all the news from the show.


Have a Rock'n week everyone, and I hope to see you there! :-)






Share/Bookmark

No comments: