Tuesday, September 8, 2009

sic fashion...


For many years I've traveled at least once a year through the Netherlands on my way to Koln Germany for the International Furniture Show. One of my favorite things to do is stop over in Amsterdam to shop! I think the Dutch fashion sense is one of the coolest in the world. For me, the Italy of northern Europe. But, the Dutch twist to fashion is more edgy and more futuristic. I love watching the fashion evolution there.



The shoes, jeans, Jackets...really head to toe. It's an amazing place to shop! Very cool department stores on Dam Square, and then lots and lots of small boutiques down the winding brick pedestrian streets.



My favorite Dutch designers of all, are in Amsterdam at G Star Raw. This stuff is so on the edge! I think they simply make the coolest jeans and jackets in the world. totally awesome! I was lucky to find them well established in Shanghai too.



They've finally starting opening stores in the States in a big way. The stores in Chicago and San Francisco are great. Check out their video, and their website by clicking on the logo below...




Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I have never been to the Netherlands, now I know a glimpse of what I am missing. Great designs ~ my sons would love this line.

Delco Caring Network said...

Great Stuff! Thanks for sharing your perspective on the Netherlands and Sic Fashion.
Keep it coming!