Monday, May 4, 2009

Mom! I'm on TV!!!


I was flying from Hong Kong to San Francisco two weeks ago. Luckily I managed to sleep most of the flight. When I awoke to the sounds of spoons "clanking" on coffee cups about an hour before landing, I switched on the in-flight entertainment system. As I drank my coffee, I found my favorite HBO show "Entourage".


I was so happy! Shortly into the episode titled "Fire Sale", Eric was on the phone with Ed Norton's agent. The scene flashed to her office, and as she was pacing back and forth screaming at Eric I saw them!! There in her office were two of MY CHAIRS!!! 

I'll never forget that moment. Oh, and the coffee was actually pretty good too. I know it's a little weird, but I really like United airlines coffee...go figure.


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

angelo said...

How Cool! CONGRATS.

Unknown said...

What a great experience and on your favorite show no less!

Tom Erdman said...

I think this will be fun for you. You have an interesting story. Keep telling it.

Outside The Lines said...

Thanks guys!

DesignTies said...

Very cool!! And a very nice chair too -- love the shape and the fabric :-)

Kelly

Yony Lee Kim said...

Your pieces are beautiful!! I have no background in design or art of any kind, but am so fascinated by all aspects of it. The comment you left on my blog MADE MY DAY (maybe my month!), so thank you so much for that!

Outside The Lines said...

Yony, you are an amazing artist, and a designer everytime you snap a photo!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

That's big Robert, I wold of been breaking out the champagne and ditching the coffee! Your chairs are fabulous, very sleek and stylish, and very comfortable looking. Congrat's to you!!