Monday, May 4, 2009

Showroom and interior design...



The above showroom in High Point, NC was designed by Robert Petril, for Simon Li Furniture.

My "Tea Room" in Shanghai. Eventually this room was finished with some awesome large square velvet floor cushons around the other two walls, corner sheers, and lot's of cool various size fabric pattern pillows for the back. I loved to come into this room and relax after a long day, and make Gong Fu Cha tea for my wife and I. It was kind of funny how I used to chill there, and get inspired about new furniture ideas while sitting on the floor. I miss this room!


Shenzhen flat. Making a cool place for Buddha to chill, candles, and the cool lamps I found in Shanghai, making a very cool entry.


Living room in Shanghai


Share/Bookmark
Post a Comment