Friday, January 1, 2010

can you feel it!?!

I woke up this morning with such an incredible feeling of optimism! I'm normally the eternal optimist, but for some reason this morning was even more intense. As I did my normal trek through the town of Gioia to the coffee bar, I noticed that many people were out walking and smiling and wishing each other Happy New Year! There's just something really special in the air on this first day of 2010!
.
What a great day this is! Can you feel it?
.
It's a new year, a new page, a new start, and anything is possible! As a good friend of mine named Desiree Young Rossiter said; "My New Year's resolution is to be myself." I think her idea is so right on! And, I have adopted the same resolution for 2010.
.
I will also continue to...dare to dream!
.
Oh, and by the way, this morning was an awesome l'espressino and a cornetto con crema...So Good!
.
Won't you join me? It's time to fly!!!


Share/Bookmark
Post a Comment