Friday, February 5, 2010

Thanh Nga, a very special person...


Dear Robert,

This is Thanh Nga in Hanoi. You surely know the Lunar New Year of Tiger (Chinese originated) - a greatest holiday in a year not only in Vietnam but also in China - is coming soon.

So, I would like to share with you as well as some other friends a new post with some selected images of typical spring flowers (peach, kumquat and apricot flowers) and Banh Chung (glutinous sticky rice cake) - the Vietnamese square-shaped typical cake for this festival so that you can partly feel the joyful atmosphere to welcome Lunar New Year in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city of Vietnam these days, just for more fun:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=509197596

Though you may be not in China now, please accept my best wishes to you and your family for Good Health, Good Success, Prosperity and Happiness for the Lunar New Year of Tiger !

Look forward to your coming post of marvelous things you are viewing at the show in Las Vegas.

Best Regards

Thanh Nga


Dear Nga,

Thank you for your beautiful note. I'm posting this forward so that my readers can also enjoy the wonderful person that you are. Wishing you and your family the most wonderful, healthy, happy, and prosperous year!

Warmest wishes,

Robert

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Ari said...

So nice and touching !.....I think you just reap what you sow .

Redesign Diva said...

Hi Robert did you post these photos anywhere else? I could not open the link?

thanks
Kindle

Outside The Lines said...

Hello Kindle, the should take you to her MySpace page. I just tried it myself, and it worked for me. You might need to have a Windows Live ID...not sure. If you need, when I get the time, I can emial you the photos. The flowers there are beautiful!

shanaq1985 said...

Shami said ….

nice tips provide by the author of this website to increase beauty.

Thanks