Friday, March 4, 2011

The Black Apartment

'Cosmo' by Rem Koolhaas
 

I love the color Black! More than half of my wardrobe is black. In an interior space it becomes so deep and mysterious. It's sexy and decadent and a completely Rock'n design theme!

This is the "Black Apartment" designed for entrepreneur Cindy Gallop. It's a spectacular creation! Her inspiration was the decadent atmosphere of the clubs in Shanghai. Having lived there two years myself, this brings me right back there! The clubs and restaurants on The Bund have the coolest and most cutting edge interior ambiance. So uniquely Shanghai. Amazing!

Here's some awesome photos from Cindy's home. And, check out the DWELL video at the bottom of this post... 











Seriously, how cool is that?!!


Let me know what you think. Leave a comment and tell me...Hot or Not?


Happy Friday!!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

David said...

hi,,
Now a days mostly peoples want to upgrade living style their as compaired to latest fashion.