Monday, March 21, 2011

Inspiration LOUNGE


In less than two weeks, I will unveil my first signature seating collection in High Point, NC. I'm calling it "LOUNGE" because the inspiration comes from the awesome clubs and lounges I've been to like the swanky spots on The Bund in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Supperclub in Amsterdam, Cologne, and other cities throughout Asia and Europe. The decor and ambiance is always such a major sensory experience. And the seating is always so fashionable, functional, and comfy! You just want to be there! A really cool environment can always provide the most wonderful mood adjustment. And I believe we can have that experience in our homes everyday. 

The place where we do most of our living, on the "couch", is truly the heart of our living experience at home. It's where we spend most of our time relaxing, talking, laughing, crying, and sharing the stories of our days. It's where we want to curl up and escape into a great book. It's where we're entertained because the electronics and flatscreen are there. Our comfy window seat to the world outside. And, as we go further into the future, our main computer and online interfaces will be there as well...think about it! I know I want the right seat for that! I think a lot of people do.

This collection is very special to me because after designing behind the scenes for some years now, I get to bring my own ideas and sense of style to the world. And, this is just the beginning! On April 2, 2011, I will unveil two new modular seating designs that are so fun! They're stylish, functional, versatile, and affordable. The fabrics are plush, durable, colorful, yummy, and you're just going to want to get your hands on them!

My mission is to continue to bring fresh and forward looking new solutions for home lounging. To bring "Chill'n" at home to a whole new level!

For more information click here.


So, where would you like to sit?

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Vicki Flynn said...

"Yummy" describes this entire line from design to fabrics! I'm sure this is only the beginning, leaving open yet another world beyond!!

Congratualtions, Robert and the best of luck! I'm proud to call you my friend!

Juliana Wina Rome said...

May I sit in a couch with the line motif? And bring it home too?;-)
So pretty.

Alex Wilde - El Experimento said...

I want to sit purple and yellow green couch. How I love those colors! Goodluck to your upcoming debut.

Cheers!
Alex

Mies chair said...

hi,,,
This collection is very special to me because after designing behind.
The decor and ambiance is always such a major sensory experience. And the seating is always so fashionable, functional, and comfy.A really cool environment can always provide the most wonderful mood adjustment.

Memory Foam Mattress King said...

Really this is special and desirable collection. Now a days we are suffering from the old sofas, this is the right one which can take place in my rest room.. I can seat on it with novel in hands.