Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pumped up kicks!

Click to order!

Yo! Converse is letting us PUMP UP our own kicks!

I can remember buying my first pair of Chuck Taylor's when I was a kid. What an exciting day! Most of my friends had them in either black or white. My first pair was white. This simple design has endured a lifetime, and It's been copied by so many!


Click to order

Now Converse has opened a whole new world to all of us! We can now design our own custom pair of Chuck Taylor's. How cool is that!?!? In a matter of minutes, I designed the shoes you see in this post. I then clicked and ordered them. I'm now like a kid waiting for Santa Clause to arrive!
Click to order
In 4 to 6 weeks I'll be wearing my very own custom designed Kicks! What a brilliant idea by Converse. You peeps Rock!

Click to order

One of the coolest things about it is, you can put your own mark on the side or back. This is so much fun! If we could only do this with shirts and jeans too! How cool would that be?!
Click to order
So to all the other kids with the pumped up kicks...you better run...better run...because Converse has now created a very cool monster! You can order my designs by clicking the links above, or go to the Converse website and design your own!

Go there and play...have a blast!

www.converse.com


Click to order!





Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Karena said...

Robert these are so cool, and I know a couple of guys who will love them!! Great concept!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

ready to assemble cabinets said...

Very cool! I haven't see Converses like this before... I'll definitely have to check them out. Thanks for sharing!