Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Sneak Peek!


I'm counting the days until the High Point Furniture Market. I will be leaving in four days, and the excitement and anticipation are building and building. I can't wait to get there and breathe the air of design and innovation!

The photo above is a little sneak peek of my latest seating design being produced by LAZAR. I feel so fortunate to be working with such an amazing client. Their fingers are on the pulse, and they know how to build seating that makes you just want to dive in and melt right into it!

They did an amazing job! I can't wait to unveil it with them in High Point. The official opening is October 22nd. If you're going to the show, you're gonna want to stop and chillax on this new LOUNGE. I hope to see you there :-)

October 22-27, 2011

IHFC D817
(8th Floor, Design Center)


Click for the facebook event page
 


Share/Bookmark

No comments: