Tuesday, October 13, 2009

in a dream...


Last weekend while setting up for the flea market, I glanced across the street at the most amazing site. It turned out that our spot was right across the street from the home of Isaiah Zagar! Of course I walked across the street and started snapping photos...





It's called Philadelphia Magic Gardens, and it's the most magical place. It's the most extensive and wonderful mosaic I've ever seen. Isaiah Zagar is such an amazing artist, and an extremely interesting man. Take a look at this video trailer from an award winning documentary film called "In A Dream", directed by his son Jeremiah...




Here's some more photos that I took...






Even more amazing at night! I can't wait to go back there and explore in great detail. If you want to learn more, click on this link.

Additional photos on my Design On The Edge facebook page.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome !!!
I remember this blog so well !!.
I never saw something like this before.Walking through that place must be like steering yourself into a dream world.
Thanks for sharing Robert!