Thursday, October 8, 2009

Urbia Home after...


The Urbia Home re-design project is just about completed. Only a few more final touches like hanging some fabric curtain panels, and the New Urbia Home is completely ready! The entire store has been re-merchandised, and right now the place is full of wonderful new pieces from all over the world. Gorgeous reclaimed Peroba Wood furniture from South America. Antique doors from India. It's an amazing mix of really awesome furniture.


I would like to thank Gary Gevurtz for allowing me to collaborate with him on this re-design project. And, a big thanks to Tamara Weiss. She's an amazing artist, and designer. She was my partner all the way through the project. Check out some after photos...











I hope you'll go check it out. It's a great resource in Center City Philadelphia to help you build the interior of your dreams!



Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

DesignTies said...

Nice!! If I lived in Philly, I'd be there tomorrow!!!

So are you going to have a catalogue and do you ship to Canada?? :-)

Congrats!!

Kelly

Outside The Lines said...

Hey Kelly, I know they don't have a catalog, but there is a website. I believe it can be done, but the value will depend upon the logistics to Canada. I don't believe they're setup for that. If you have a shipping source for goods from the U.S. it may be worth exploring. The sister store to Urbia called Dwelling has a website where you can see more products, and contact them directly. www.dwellinghome.com

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Looking good Robert! I could spend some quality time there!