Thursday, October 22, 2009

Natuzzi

It was so great to see Natuzzi at the Market. Having previously worked for the company for almost a decade, it was so nice to go back and see old friends and colleagues. And, the Natuzzi showroom and American headquarters building is an amazing work of art. It was designed for Pasquale Natuzzi by the famous architect Mario Bellini. Take a look inside...



The furniture inside is just as amazing. Pasquale Natuzzi is solely responsible for sparking a whole industry. He simply made leather furniture "cool" and affordable. And, he did it with an unrivaled talent, determination, and vision for living beautifully. Take a look at some of the amazing pieces from this Market...








Gorgeous! The top of European style. Thanks to Sherry, Lauren, and their team for the amazing presentation, and an awesome lunch too!◦
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stopped in to thank you for dropping by my random world! happy to have ya visit! FYI.. i'm a new fan! :D

Unknown said...

Robert
I walked by this showroom on my way to the C and D building. I did not go in and now I wish I did! I would have loved to meet you. I couldnt believe how many wonderful people were at market, and all were so gracious. My first time to high point. I will certainly go again, and next time I will visit the Natuzzi building.
BTW- you must give us details on your line. Keep us posted!